(((((((((( Basic Training on Mac OS ))))))))))

(((((((((( Basic Training on Mac OS ))))))))))

Post by news.attcanada.c » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:49:09

Dear All:

I am here in Toronto, Canada and would like to know that if you know anyone
personally or in class can give me Basic Training on Mac OS in 2-3 days as
early as possible. I am available any time.

Awaiting your communication in the matter & thanking you,

- Kalpesh

---

1. basic config on Mac OS X

This is probably a relatively easy question to answer.  I downloaded the
new public beta of X11 from Apple and the binary Gimp 1.2.3 from
opendarwin.org last night. Both installed beautifully and both run well.
  Now when I open a standard JPEG or GIF in Gimp, its just a jumbled
bunch of lines.  Also, when I create a drawing in Gimp and try to view
in another application, I get the same jumbled bunch of lines.
Suggestions?  What settings are wrongs?

2. importing charts from Excel 5.0

3. Voodoo MAC 5500 & Mac OS X

4. Bezier curves and hyperbolae

5. Thanx, TIFF from MAC OS to MAC AUX

6. Anybody ....

7. Mac PM 6.5 and Mac OS 8.1

8. Using OpenGL within Delphi

9. Wanted: Mac OS and Mac OS X port of "Tux Paint"

10. Graphics workstation advice NT vs. Mac OS