Wanted FREE clipart for corel

Post by rav » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:50:58

Hi

Im looging for site with free cliparts (cdr) for corel draw.

r/\\/

1. How to use Corel 7 clipart without Corel 7

I have Corel 7 with the two clipart CD's, but I just want to use the
clipart now and then. Since space is very limited on my office system,
I'm looking for a way to use the clipart without installing Corel 7.
Are there any converting programs out yet?

Please email me, too, besides posting here.

Thanks a lot

Dietrich Delekat

2. Galileo Output quality

3. Quark Xpress 4.0 for Windows: Corel CD ClipArt

4. Getting transparent text from EM_FORMATRANGE

5. Opening Corel Draw clipart in Illustrator?

6. stdplugs vs. plugins folder

7. Ungroup Corel Gallery clipart with Illustrator-how????????

8. Corel Ventura EPS clipart: usable by Illustrator?

9. Corel Gallery Clipart .bmf format

10. DON'T BUY COREL GALLERY CLIPART

11. Corel GALLERY Clipart CD ROM ... Help