How to code transparency forms with transparency bitmaps ?

How to code transparency forms with transparency bitmaps ?

Post by shai » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I want to code a transparency form with contain a transparency bitmap.
Like K-Jofol or Litestep.
I look for some little projects ...
Thanks .....

1. Scanning transparencies without a transparency adapter??

In our lab we produce lots of autoradiographs on X-ray film.  We would
like to start scanning them to use when we are preparing publications and
grants.

What I want to know is how well a typical flatbed scanner will do
without a transparency attachment vs. one with a transparency attachment.

I would rather spend the $700 bucks on other system enhancements like
more RAM and a bigger hard disk.

Has anyone experimented with this.  I have tried to find a local dealer
who would let me come in and do some test scans but very few have the
trans. attachment and they are all a pain to deal with over the phone.

Thanks.

Erik

                             I am not a Netter.

2. SENT YOUR HOLIDAY CARDS YET?

3. Using Clipping paths to add transparency to irregularly shaped bitmaps

4. hi-res render crashes

5. transparency in bitmaps?

6. Graphics Converter Prg.

7. Using Clipping paths to add transparency to irregularly shaped bitmaps

8. Transparency In Bitmaps

9. Using Clipping paths to add transparency to irregularly shaped bitmaps

10. transparency bitmaps

11. Using Clipping paths to add transparency to irregularly shaped bitmaps

12. Bitmaps and transparency