Video capture ? (need sample code or control)

Video capture ? (need sample code or control)

Post by Thierr » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I need to grab a video stream from a vfw compliant card ?

Does anyone has a module to do this ? (Or a sample of code) ?
(or at least a control)
Thanks
Thierry.

Video capture ? (need sample code or control)

Post by Fred » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'd recommend you look at CapturePRO at www.pegasustools.com. It's designed
specifically for vbw compliant cards/drivers.

Steve

Quote:>Hi,

>I need to grab a video stream from a vfw compliant card ?

>Does anyone has a module to do this ? (Or a sample of code) ?
>(or at least a control)
>Thanks
>Thierry.

Video capture ? (need sample code or control)

Post by Ray Merce » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I think he means VFW (video for windows)

Ray
http://i.am/shrinkwrapvb

Quote:>I'd recommend you look at CapturePRO at www.pegasustools.com. It's designed
>specifically for vbw compliant cards/drivers.

>Steve

>>Hi,

>>I need to grab a video stream from a vfw compliant card ?

>>Does anyone has a module to do this ? (Or a sample of code) ?
>>(or at least a control)
>>Thanks
>>Thierry.

Video capture ? (need sample code or control)

Post by Jack Berli » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Thanks Steve/Fred,
You are right, the CapturePRO OCX should do the trick:
http://www.pegasustools.com/products/index.html#cappro
Good luck,
jack
--
Visit Pegasus at these upcoming trade shows:
   VBITS March 2-4         CeBIT  March 18-24

     Shrink your JPEG images live: http://www.jpegwizard.com/
  http://www.pegasustools.com/ - Pegasus - BETTER DIGITAL IMAGING!

> I'd recommend you look at CapturePRO at www.pegasustools.com. It's designed
> specifically for vbw compliant cards/drivers.

> Steve

> >Hi,

> >I need to grab a video stream from a vfw compliant card ?

> >Does anyone has a module to do this ? (Or a sample of code) ?
> >(or at least a control)
> >Thanks
> >Thierry.

Video capture ? (need sample code or control)

Post by Nigel Taylo » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I am not quite sure what you want, but GoTo    http:\\www.matthart.com

I believe there is a good sample (app) on Matt's site for video capture

Nigel