scroll image

Post by norm dingl » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:24:07

I need to be able to scroll the image in a picture box using VB.NET. I did
this in VB6 using the BitBlt method, but have not found anything comaprable
in VB.NET. Anyone know how to do this.

Norm

scroll image

Post by Mike D Sutto » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:34:26

Quote:> I need to be able to scroll the image in a picture box using VB.NET. I did
> this in VB6 using the BitBlt method, but have not found anything
comaprable
> in VB.NET. Anyone know how to do this.

Have a look here:
http://www.bobpowell.net/drawing_an_image.htm
In future though, VB.NET questions should be directed to .NET specific
groups such as the ones here Http://www.mvps.org/EDais/, or GDI+ groups such
as microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -

WWW: Http://www.mvps.org/EDais/

1. how to scroll image while freehand selecting in a zoomed in part of it

It's a pretty basic question but the solution has eluded me.  When zoomed in
on a section and using my pen to freehand select, how to you scroll the
whole image so you may keep selecting more of it?  Thanks for any responses.

Maty

2. design and advertising competition

3. how to scroll image while freehand selecting in a zoomed-in area

4. VIS-5D mailing list

5. Scrolling image ....

6. Textuierung von versetzten Fl?chen

7. Scrolling image component

8. Corel 7 separation problem

9. Need a Smoothly Scrolled Image

10. Scrolling images and text

11. Scrolling image

12. scrolling images and labels

13. Windows scroll position and forcing scrolling