googlecrack.com

Post by Ivan Vu?ic » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 07:01:34

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:31:02 -0700, in microsoft.public.vb.winapi.graphics

> hi all...

> i need help... i have a website.... my web site
> address is googlecrack.com...  i have 19 language
> (German,Spanish,English,Italian,Hungarian,Turkce,S
> wedish,Polish,Thai,Norwegian,Russian,Slovenian,Ukr
> ainian,Bulgarian,Chinese,Azerbaijan,Romanian,Greek
> ,Hebrew,French)... i need new languages.... i you
> have other languages pls contact with me... my

> waiting your message.

> thanks for your help....
> Admin of Google Crack

it aint smart to post information about cracking tool to a microsoft's
newsgroup, dont you think?

and your post does nothing with WinAPI, nor graphics WinAPI.... so
*******!!!!
--------------
Ivan Vucica
A.K.A.
McCosmo

googlecrack.com

Post by dolthar » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 08:07:05

Google inc have been informed of the existence of a site using their
name, colors, logo and layout.

Hope they'll make googlecrack.com to close or to change everything.

Google is a wonderfull thing (groups.google.com) and i dont like when
others use their name for not so legal stuff.

I wont claim having only legal registrated products but they dont have
to use someone else name just to get more visibility.

I'm not a GURU nor an EXPERT or something like that.
I'm just a passionnate programmer.

Doltharz

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:01:34 +0200, Ivan Vuica