ClipBoard to AVI

Post by B Pilgri » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:33:09

Quote:> Hi, I chatch screen and put this in Clipboard, after I
> need create AVI file from this image in Clipboard, thanks
> by your help

This'll take some work if you want to do it from scratch. You need to figure
out the AVI file format. Go here for info: www.wotsit.org

ClipBoard to AVI

Post by Mike D Sutto » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:12:45

Quote:> Hi, I chatch screen and put this in Clipboard, after I
> need create AVI file from this image in Clipboard

Head over to Http://www.shrinkwrapvb.com/ where you'll find information on
how to create an AVI file from a DIB, just grab the screenshot from the
clipboard buffer, convert it to a DIB (If it isn't already) and send it to
the AVIFile() API calls (Wrapped up by Ray's class.)
Also, you can bypass the print screen part by simply grabbing the frame
directly from the desktop surface, you'll find an example of this technique
in this post:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=cVxO7.10561%24Sk6.67494%40News...
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -

WWW: Http://www.mvps.org/EDais/

1. Clipboard, MPEG and AVI

HI.

I am creating an application using the Windows Media Player control. I would
like to know how can i copy to the clipboard, the current image of a MPEG,
AVI or other video format file. I mean that when the user pauses the clip,
he can make a copy of the current image to the clipboard.

Just another question. Is it possible to show the current frame in a label
during the playing of the clip?

Thanks in advance.

2. Blinking in OpenGL

3. How to copy avi frame to clipboard ??

4. New release of TAGL

5. Sending clipboard-image to AVI-Capture-card

6. Transparent images...help

7. *.avi frame to clipboard

8. Gimp clipboard <> Win2k clipboard? (with converter)

9. Gimp clipboard <> WinNT clipboard?

10. JPEG AVI to Windows AVI?

11. Flic, FLI to AVI (3dStudio extension to AVI)

12. how to play .gv.avi and .thor.avi files in windows