strip first frame off AVI file and put in a PICTUREBOX

strip first frame off AVI file and put in a PICTUREBOX

Post by Nicholas W. Saparof » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to (using VB - I've seen the code in C++), descend into
a RIFF file (AVI or WAV - in this case, AVI) and get the first frame, then
dump it in a PICTUREBOX, IMAGE or on disk? I've been playing around with
AVIFileOpen and a bunch of other calls, but no luck so far - could anyone
help me on this or point me in the right direction? What I really need is a
code sample... I'm close... but constantly GPFing.

Help,

Nicholas Saparoff