Key areas to cover when developing VB solution

Key areas to cover when developing VB solution

Post by Richard Bowye » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone give me a list of the key areas that I must cover when
fact-finding a VB project.

I work for a design firm who are about to redesign a VB type interface.

I need to know what the opportunities and restrictions are when
developing custom VB interfaces.

If anyone can give me a list of topics to cover with the developers it
would be gratefully received.

Thanks

1. urgent help needed: developing a drawing application in VB

Hi,
I am working on a project to develop a flow-chart editor like application in
VB. What I want to do is to allow users to add and delete rectangles and
lines and move these objects around. I want to know if there is any easy way
to let the lines respond to mouse clicks.
If you know how to do that or if you know any OCX that can do the job please

Thanks in advance.

2. b-spline interpolation, uniform points

3. minimum number of rectangles covering largest area

4. Bitmaps from images

5. covered area on screen

6. "sub-bounding" height_field ???

7. Solution: Getting a Box drawn into VB with mouse movement

8. Gif Animations (have a peek)

9. how to trap key strokes with an VB application running at the background

10. Moving the key outside the plot area

11. TFACTOR slower than lock VB fill VB.color unlock VB

12. Making CD covers from LP covers.

13. Inserting Text -Solution needed for solution!!!!!