2+ cameras

Post by mark_dd » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:07:27

does anyone know how to automatically load more than one
* at the same time? What happens when i try is that
a dialogbox appears prompting me to choose which camera
to use. I want to eliminate this. Another problem is that
the choosing of which camera to laod first appears to be
random. So it is difficult to predict which camear loads
first.

as of now i'm using visual basic 6.

hope to hear from the experts;)

thanks

2+ cameras

Post by Ray Merce » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:40:10

Quote:> does anyone know how to automatically load more than one
> * at the same time? What happens when i try is that
> a dialogbox appears prompting me to choose which camera
> to use. I want to eliminate this.

This is not a VB6 issue or a Video For Windows issue.  It seems to be a
driver issue.  I've had many people report this behavior to me when they use
certain hardware with WDM drivers or certain USB cameras.  What device are
you using?

Ray Mercer
www.shrinkwrapvb.com

1. Cameras, Cameras, Cameras...

Need a little help here. I'm trying to determine the Camera settings
for VRML output. What I have is a 3D rotation matrix in a right hand
coordinate system (it's a composite matrix and I don't not have the
individual x,y,z rotations). I need the following parameters:

1. position of the camera
2. orientation of the camera

Camera {
        position        x, y, z
        orientation x, y, z, rot

where rot is a rotation about the orientation <x,y,z> axis in radians

I can compute the position by applying the inverse of the 3D rotation
matrix to <0,0,1> (for a right hand coordinate system). This will
place my camera correctly. My look-at point is the origin for this
simplified case. So the camera direction is easy to compute.

Now, how do I compute the camera orientation "<x,y,z> rotation"?

Thank you,

Todd Smith

2. Any tip for terrains ??

3. max camera to lightwave camera

4. POSTSCRIPT, GIF -> MPEG ?

5. Canon Digital Cameras- Compare Latest Canon Digital Camera Prices

6. 3D Art Question

7. Digital Camera (s) Review – Read review on all Digital Cameras

8. PS CS camera raw, getting full camera EXIF data from raw file into jpeg

9. Target Camera to Free Camera???

10. camera match, camera tracking

11. MAX CAMERA TO LIGHTWAVE CAMERA

12. max camera to lightwave camera