Taskbar icon

Post by socci » Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:00:00

How could I make an icon on the taskbar (tray) move ?

Yan

1. Shadow in Taskbar Icons

Hi, I am trying to put icons on the taskbar notification area.  It appears that if my icon has a transparent background, the icon will be shown with a black shadow on the bottom and right edges where the pixels change from some color to transparent.  This has added a jagged black line to my icon (smileys captured from the latest version of IM).

Is there a way to avoid the shadows.  I see that a few Windows icons don't have shadows (network connection, Task Manager for example) and they do have transparent blackgrounds.

Thanks

Sam

2. Graphics conversion to RGB

3. Taskbar icon

4. Ventura Bublisher export??? - vip-io2.zip [20/22]

5. Taskbar Icon corrupted?

6. two pictures into one picture.

7. Q - Hiding the taskbar icon

8. Howto add icon to application taskbar at runtime ?

9. Inserting an icon in the taskbar

10. Disappearing Icon at Taskbar

11. an empty icon on the TaskBar

12. Programming icon to appear in the taskbar for W95 next to clock