wav file

Post by Olek » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:52:27

hi all.
who can help me?
i want to draw in vb6 the amplitude curve of a .wav-file just like as the
one in windows sound recorder.
how i can do it?

wav file

Post by Mike D Sutto » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:54:20

Quote:> who can help me?
> i want to draw in vb6 the amplitude curve of a .wav-file just like as the
> one in windows sound recorder.

Have a look at this post on how to retrieve the WAV data:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=ulKvVd5IDHA.3056%40tk2msftngp1...

And here's a couple of threads on plotting the WAV data:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th=632118a62b7c8282
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th=228ffdf818e0c0f8
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -

WWW: Http://www.mvps.org/EDais/

1. Adding wav file to a Avi file

I have made some avi files and I want to add sound( wav file). is this
possable.
I was thinking of taking the avi ----> to Fli then added a VOC file then
converting back to a avi file, the only problem is how do I go from avi ->
fli ??
help
thx
david

From the mist of the fire
appear the victor
PMKNIGHT
:)
david

2. DOPE - Exaggerated

3. .Wav files

4. QRT2GIF source wanted

5. OFF >> WAV.files

6. A good programmer in the room? Surfaces by object and no in a jumble

7. Need .wav file of Eagle or Hawk?

8. Audio .wav files into Lightwave?

9. Spaceship Engine *.wav files

10. WAV-files on webpages