How can I display an animated gif on a vb form?

How can I display an animated gif on a vb form?

Post by Cesar » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi

preferably using standard controls but any method would do

thanx

Cesare

How can I display an animated gif on a vb form?

Post by Steve Butle » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Cesare,

You cannot do this with conventional controls and, in any case, the UNISYS
patent would prevent you from doing so.  However, there is a control on my
site that will do just this :-

Please feel free to check out : http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/sbutler and have a
look in the ActiveX section !

Regards

Steve

Quote:>Hi

>preferably using standard controls but any method would do

>thanx

>Cesare

1. Printing multiple VB forms without displaying them...

Does anyone recommend an API technique to print multiple VB forms without
displaying them? I can currently print a displayed form, but if I use the
same API code to print a hidden form, nothing prints. The user of my
program needs to be able to print a set of forms with one action, but I
do not want to flash these forms on the screen to do it!

Help...

--
Read a good book and have a life... death to Spam!!!

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Sec. 227,
any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is
subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

2. Eliminating flicker when drawing on a TPaintBox

3. How i can display animated gifs in VB

4. Pagemaker 6.5 Probs with Euro Symbol

5. animated GIF file in VB?

6. Maya2.5 NT and RenderMan-compliant renderer

7. Animated GIF's in VB?

8. h ::[OT] my images on my portfolio

9. VB just stops dead - displaying .gif's ??

10. VB - Live Video on VB form

11. Any canned algorithms for displaying graphs?

12. Animated Gif on Form