VB - Live Video on VB form

Post by Immorta » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:08:51

> I'm trying to create an application to store images.  I'd
> like to use a web cam and display the live feed on a
> form.  (I have no idea how or even where to start).  When
> I get the picture I want, I'd like to click a button to
> capture the image and save it to disk.
>   Basically, I'm working on a membership database that
> will store members photo's.  Any help will be appriciated.

try http://www.shrinkwrapvb.com/vbcode.htm it was a great help to me.

1. VB - Live Video on VB form

I'm trying to create an application to store images.  I'd
like to use a web cam and display the live feed on a
form.  (I have no idea how or even where to start).  When
I get the picture I want, I'd like to click a button to
capture the image and save it to disk.
  Basically, I'm working on a membership database that
will store members photo's.  Any help will be appriciated.

2. glFeedback mode line clipping question

3. TFACTOR slower than lock VB fill VB.color unlock VB

4. Our web site

5. Any VB coder who needs VB 6.0

6. Metaballs

7. VB 3 to VB 4 (MMSYSTEM.DLL)

8. WTB: Older version Adobe Acrobat

9. Resizing Forms to Scale in VB

10. How to refresh/repaint a MDI form in VB

11. Background image for VB forms

12. VB - API Guru Challenge - Transparent Form in 9x

13. Printing a form in VB