Video Capture Control - Beta

Post by Chris Schra » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:18:52

I have created a video capture control in VC++ that provides VB users the
ability to easily capture and preview video from a video capture source (via
DirectX 8).

I am nearing the final stages and am looking for beta testers.

If you are interested, drop me an email.

Chris

1. Looking for library in C\C++ for control video capture card

Hi,

I am doing a project on face recognition, in C++. I will to take images
from the video capture card (AVer VideoCommander 2) from time to time, and
process them. I'm looking for Aver control LIB in C/C++ (32 bits preferable).
I heard there are such LIBs for AVer VideoCommander 2. Where I can to find
they?

Any help greatly appreciated,
Konstantine Njunkin,

2. parts and pcs

3. Video capture ? (need sample code or control)

4. all the 3-d studio requests!

5. Getting gobedygoop when video capture using Asymetrix Digital Video Producer Capture

6. Program that makes 3D Text??

7. Video Capture Problems w/ "capture"

8. Various TriSpectives goodies

9. Video Capture: Inserting Strings into a captured frame

10. WTB: Nu-Bus Spigot II Tape Card or Video Spigot Card (Video Capture -Nubus)

11. SGI as video editor (video capture and record)

12. Video Capture Video Cards?