Images changing places when settings are changed

Images changing places when settings are changed

Post by <bi.. » Sun, 13 Apr 1997 04:00:00

When I change the setting fo Win95
From large font to small font the Images
on my project change place. What is doing this
and How can I stop it?

Thanks

Brett Sinclair

Images changing places when settings are changed

Post by Doug Marquard » Sun, 13 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi Brett:

When you change from small to large fonts the number of TwipsPerPixel
changes also.
I suspect this difference is what you are seeing.
If you don't want the image size to change, then use an image control to
hold
your pictures and set the Stretch property = True, and the scalemode of the
container (Form, PictureBox, etc) to twips.

Hope this helps,

Doug.

Quote:

> When I change the setting fo Win95
> From large font to small font the Images
> on my project change place. What is doing this
> and How can I stop it?

> Thanks

> Brett Sinclair

1. Placed images change size

When I place an image into PM6.5 it appears several times larger than the
original image. I can resize it to the original size, but unless you get the
multiplier exactly right the (tif) images suffer. I don't think it's a
scanner problem since I don't have this problem when placing images into
other prorgams. Anybody else have this problem?

Dave

2. Avis and Lightwave

3. need to change color values of images based on client settings and hardware

4. Annotating visualizations

5. Images change to posterized when I change size???

6. how can I do an array along a path?

7. Change image colors by changing 256 col palette

8. Changes in HASH AM?.....

9. I am trying to change the color of a t-shirt

10. Changes in HASH AM?.....

11. How to change size on placed imgages?

12. Changing Place Command Defaults