CreateDIBSection in VB

Post by Jim Deutc » Thu, 30 Oct 1997 04:00:00

How about some specifics on how it fails to work?  I've never used
CreateDIBSection() (just looked it up and it seems pretty neat).  Do you
have Dan Appleman's book (VB 5 Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API)?  It's
actually got a sample using this function.  If you're a C programmer, you
may be just missing a VB-specific detail (such as proper use of ByVal or
referring to an array by its first element).  Post some code.

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

> I have an array of bytes representing a bitmap or image in my program.  I
> need to be able to display this array of bytes quickly to a picture box.
It