How can I make a file that contain a number of bmp's?

How can I make a file that contain a number of bmp's?

Post by Tom Har » Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Try "Sprite Animator"! get it here:
http://www.interfold.com/rabit/main_index.htm

Tom

>Anyone can tell me how I can store a large number of bmp's (most of
>these in 640x480) in only one file and access this on runtime to take
>only one bmp as picture of form?
>Which type of file I need?
>Can I obtain a "preload" of bmp's?

>Answer me on E-mail please

>Thanks

>Riccardo

1. Can't make PDF when file contains an EPS

When my .p65 document contains an .eps from ArcView, it won't distill
into a .pdf.  It creates the PostScript file, and starts distilIing,
but crashes when it gets to the page with the graphic.  I tried saving
the ArcView file as a .cgm with the same results.  Any advice?

2. Texture specification, bit organization - please help!

3. Ensuring an edit control contains numbers only

4. DESIGN: denys rustamov

5. program to convert IBM PC's TIFF, PCX, BMP graphics file to Amiga IFF files

6. DelphiX

7. BMP FILES: MAKING THEM SMALLER???

8. BMP files 'encoding'

9. Does .bmp contain any referrence to origin?