Mdi Form in full screen

Post by Martin Da Silv » Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:08:12

Hi, I have a Mdi form in my proyect, and I wont to make it to see full
screen like a standard form if I put the properti borderstile to none and
maximize it. Thanks a lot.

Mdi Form in full screen

Post by Tom Es » Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:34:24

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:08:12 -0300, "Martin Da Silva"

>Hi, I have a Mdi form in my proyect, and I wont to make it to see full
>screen like a standard form if I put the properti borderstile to none and
>maximize it. Thanks a lot.

See the "FormBorder" example at http://www.mvps.org/vb/index2.html

-Tom
MVP - Visual Basic
(please post replies to the newsgroup)

Mdi Form in full screen

Post by Martin Da Silv » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:46:42

I find it, and works grate with some changes, thanks a lot !!!!

> On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:08:12 -0300, "Martin Da Silva"

> >Hi, I have a Mdi form in my proyect, and I wont to make it to see full
> >screen like a standard form if I put the properti borderstile to none and
> >maximize it. Thanks a lot.

> See the "FormBorder" example at http://www.mvps.org/vb/index2.html

> -Tom
> MVP - Visual Basic
> (please post replies to the newsgroup)

1. Full screen form

hello
I'have an application in cb4.0 witch displays opengl inside
I want to display this form in fullscreen mode
i can swap from modes to modes but the result is not often
what i expected mostely in form's behavior

do you have any suggestions ? in witch event I can change the mode ???
see below my code

thanks
manu

if (gFullScreen)            // Attempt Fullscreen Mode?
{
 DEVMODE dmScreenSettings;        // Device Mode
 memset(&dmScreenSettings,0,sizeof(dmScreenSettings)); // Makes Sure
Memory's Cleared
 dmScreenSettings.dmSize=sizeof(dmScreenSettings);  // Size Of The Devmode
Structure
 dmScreenSettings.dmPelsWidth = 640;    // Selected Screen Width
 dmScreenSettings.dmPelsHeight = 480;    // Selected Screen Height
 dmScreenSettings.dmBitsPerPel = 16;     // Selected Bits Per Pixel
 dmScreenSettings.dmFields=DM_BITSPERPEL|DM_PELSWIDTH|DM_PELSHEIGHT;

 // Try To Set Selected Mode And Get Results.  NOTE: CDS_FULLSCREEN Gets Rid
Of Start Bar.
 if
(ChangeDisplaySettings(&dmScreenSettings,CDS_FULLSCREEN)!=DISP_CHANGE_SUCCES
SFUL)
 {
        ChangeDisplaySettings(&dmScreenSettings, CDS_UPDATEREGISTRY);
  // If The Mode Fails, Offer Two Options.  Quit Or Use Windowed Mode.
  if (MessageBox(NULL,"The Requested Fullscreen Mode Is Not Supported
By\nYour Video Card. Use Windowed Mode Instead?","NeHe
GL",MB_YESNO|MB_ICONEXCLAMATION)==IDYES)
  {
   gFullScreen=FALSE;  // Windowed Mode Selected.  Fullscreen = FALSE
  }
  else
  {
   // Pop Up A Message Box Letting User Know The Program Is Closing.
   MessageBox(NULL,"Program Will Now Close.","ERROR",MB_OK|MB_ICONSTOP);
   return;
  }
 }

2. OpenGL SuperBible

3. How do i make a form full screen???

4. Thumbnails of JPG & MPG frames

5. How to make a Standard Form full screen?

6. Rotating around object centre

7. Fitting a Form to Full Screen

8. MDI Form, ZOrder of Componets vrs MDIchild forms

9. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

10. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

11. Converting from Wide Screen to Full Screen

12. full screen MFC application but directX on part of the screen