Best desktop exploder contest !!!

Post by Xoni » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

If anyone has small executables or code that blows up the desktop or similar
tricks please reply with it attached.
I already have one that turns the desktop upside down and one that inverts
the colors. Similar programs are greatly
appreciated, Thanks to everyone.

Post by Adam Israe » Tue, 24 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>If anyone has small executables or code that blows up the desktop or
similar
>tricks please reply with it attached.

How about posting them on a web site?  Or forward them to me, and I will put
it up on my programming site

Adam Israel

1. Best desktop exploder contest !!!

If anyone has small executables or code that blows up the desktop or similar
tricks please reply with it attached.
I already have one that turns the desktop upside down and one that inverts
the colors. Similar programs are greatly
appreciated, Thanks to everyone.

2. Graphics Filter Problem

3. Best desktop exploder contest !!

4. Age of Mythology intro - Lightwave with Maya interview

5. Desktop contest : TAKE PART !

6. Lightwave-loadingAmigaFlyerClips?

7. how to shrink custom brushes ?

8. Personnal desktop contest