to change the resolution and font of one specific window

to change the resolution and font of one specific window

Post by myria » Thu, 02 May 2002 17:12:19

environment : windows 2000 professional
              vb 6.0

I need to change dynamicly the resolution  and font ( ex
600*800)of one window, but without to change the
resolution and font of all my screen. For exemple, in vb
my window can be one Form.

Somebody can help me ?  thank , myriam

to change the resolution and font of one specific window

Post by Mike D Sutton » Thu, 02 May 2002 19:26:58

Quote:> I need to change dynamicly the resolution  and font ( ex
> 600*800)of one window, but without to change the
> resolution and font of all my screen. For exemple, in vb
> my window can be one Form.

Hmm...  You can scale the window's controls up to whatever ratio you require
them but there's no such thing as changing the resolution for just one
window (Windows don't have a resolution, only devices do)
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

1. On-the-fly resolution change for Windows

I would appreciate information re. drivers or graphics cards and drivers that
allow one to change screen resolution on the fly without having to reboot
Windows.  I have ATI card that requires reboot.  There is a zoom feature, but
moving the mouse moves the screen and is quite disconcerting.

2. Please critique my site

3. Changing the screen resolution in Windows 98

4. background question

5. Change windows resolution at work time

6. Arnold?

7. changing windows screen resolution

8. Job Posting-NATICK, MA-Technical Editor-Cognex

9. gp373w32 Windows Frontend: How to change the fonts?

10. Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???

11. One of a Kind: PURE FONTS: 10,000 + True Type Fonts

12. I need a font, just one simple font.

13. Fonts changes to printers default fonts - partially