Hi.. I am New

Post by Sumi » Wed, 14 May 2003 21:54:15

Please Help me .... I need to add Picture in Menus Any one help me pleae

Hi.. I am New

Post by Zour » Wed, 14 May 2003 22:44:49

Hi Sumit! :O)

Take a look at this page

IconMenu Control
http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/VB/Code/Controls/Menus/Icon_Menu_Co...
rticle.asp

--
Best Regards
Zoury

Quote:> Please Help me .... I need to add Picture in Menus Any one help me pleae

1. Hi ,everyone, I am new here.

From now on, I will begin to study Adobe Photoshop 7.0.I know I will meet a
lot of problems,but I have determined to solve them.
First,Let me introduce my self:
My name is Chen Xian Wen. It seems strange,because I come from China,it's my
chinese name.I am a high school student.I am 19 years old.I love
sports,dogs,games and travels,and I am very interested in IT especially in
programming,web designing and computer graphics.
And I want to know people here in this newsgroup,so could you please reply
this letter to let me know who you are.I want to make friend with any one.
Also,I need some suggestions about my ps study.Could you share your
experiences?
Any suggestion will be appreciated and helpful.
Thank you.
--

Hello!
I am Chen Xian Wen.

2. trace

3. Hi, I am doing a paper on 3D-boards, and I am looking for definitions

4. suche 3D Programm :-)

5. hi i am from paris!!!

6. ULEAD Offers New Competitive Rebate!

7. Hi! I am a newbie

8. Ray tracing textures

9. hi i am a 3d arteist - Wobbling Bubble Ball.avi [00/93]