ListView CustomDraw Flickering

Post by Stefano Bald » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:47:07

I have a subclassed ListView
I noticed that everytime i add an item CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT is called twice
(same for CDDS_ITEMPOSTPAINT)
Is there a way to avoid that?
Or am i doing sth wrong?

thanks
Stefano Baldi

1. CustomDraw - Background images on Listview

Hi.

Havingsome real problems using the Draw method on a Listview canvas. I am
able to draw on this canvas but then, when scrolling the Listview I can only
fill the extra area shown with the exact size slice of the bitmap. It is
almost as if the new Draw call has written the new bitmap UNDER the previous
bitmap. Hence I'm getting a stagered effect on the bitmap.  I have tried
every different Copymode and still cannot get the new bitmap to overwrite
the previously drawn Bitmap totally. All I think I need to do is clear the
canvas back to its original state but I don't know how to do this.

Any help would, once again be great

2. D3D problem with colorkey

3. Flicker Flicker Flicker and big Bitmaps

4. Object's Shadows

5. Flicker Flicker Always a Flicker

6. Desktop Video Editing System

7. TListView - CustomDraw

8. Converting CD5 to CD7 without losing paragraph text

9. ListBox: CustomDraw: how to draw icons?

10. ListView Header skin

11. Drawing on a listview

12. Listview RightToLeft

13. Moving items in Listview View=lvwIcon ???