VLMenuPlus 3.01

Post by Shwe » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 18:12:58

Hi all
Anyone have VLMenuPlus  Ver 3.01 .I have to create a urgent
application , which requires Menu in Hindi Font.
can anyone send it to me .

Thanks

Shweta

VLMenuPlus 3.01

Post by Vikram Le » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:06:14

Hi Shweta,

You can download a free evaluation copy of VLMenuPlus from
http://www.viklele.com.

Our webserver has been having some problem with tools like DAP and
GetRight, so while downloading the product avoid using these tools and
let your browser handle the download.

The latest release version is 3.2, and includes unicode support.

Regards,
- Vikram
--------------------------------------
Components For Your Software Solutions
http://www.viklele.com

> Hi all
> Anyone have VLMenuPlus  Ver 3.01 .I have to create a urgent
> application , which requires Menu in Hindi Font.
> can anyone send it to me .

> Thanks

> Shweta

1. Upgrade to Bryce 3.01

hello,

has anybody some experience with the upgrade of Bryce 3D to Bryce 3.1?
I spent a lot of time to download the patch but it doesn`t work!
Is it possible, that i need a german version of the patch??

thanks

2. Getting the bitmap region

3. Serial # to Crystalis Flying Fonts Pro 3.01

4. OpenGl problem on Sun Ultra 450

5. Montage FR1, SuperPrint 3.01 and Corel 5.0 F1

6. TImage problems with .WMF

7. POV 3.01 for Windows NT and Pentium 2

8. Lightwave 5.5/Lightwave 6 ?

9. Moray 3.01 and POV 3.1

10. Pov 3.01 compiled for pentium 2 updated (with correct URL)