bitblt in vb.net

Post by Haloge » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 01:14:58

sucking in vb.net....
hdc went away, handle is a pointer to integer...

how to use bitblt in vb.net??? any examples??

thank you very much

bitblt in vb.net

Post by Mike D Sutto » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 01:30:33

Quote:> sucking in vb.net....
> hdc went away, handle is a pointer to integer...

> how to use bitblt in vb.net??? any examples??

According to AllAPI, it's changed to System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage and
here's the example:
http://www.allapi.net/apilist/example.php?dotnet=yes&example=Bitmaps
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

bitblt in vb.net

Post by Rob » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:40:47

I had the same problem trying to convert a vb6 app to .net.

I found a post that describes copying source to destination at:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:microsoft.public.dotnet.langu...
.*+gdi%2B+picturebox2.creategraphics&hl=en&selm=O%24EgatrWBHA.1488%40tkmsftn
gp03&rnum=1

You may have to explicitly size your rectangle, since it might stretch the
image to fit the aspect ratio instead of actual pixels.

I hope this helps!

Quote:> sucking in vb.net....
> hdc went away, handle is a pointer to integer...

> how to use bitblt in vb.net??? any examples??

> thank you very much

bitblt in vb.net

Post by Pete » Sat, 13 Apr 2002 05:53:59

Thanks for posting ... I posted a smiliar question on the dotNet board and
did not get a response.

Thanks,
Pete

s'more info from Google...
If you just want to know how to draw an image using a BitBlt...
Image.DrawImageUnscaled() uses a BitBlt internally (according to Wrox'
Professional C#).  Also, Image.DrawImage() is supposed to have overloads
that use a BitBlt, but I haven't look at the docs much yet...

Thanks again!

Quote:> I had the same problem trying to convert a vb6 app to .net.