Forms and custom borders, titlebar, toolbar etc.

Forms and custom borders, titlebar, toolbar etc.

Post by Andy » Tue, 23 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I've just grabbed a copy of NeoPlanet from www.neoplanet.com which is a free
custom front-end to IE. It basically completely customises the application
form, beautifully - borders, title bar, buttons, menus, etc - with various
'schemes' available to suit all tastes.

Does anyone know if this level of customisation is available for VB forms?
If so, can anyone point me in the right direction (eg what API's should I be
looking at)?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

1. How do I get the size of form borders and title bar on a form

Hi,

I need to find out the size of the borders on a form.  If someone
changes their display settings from small fonts to big fonts the
thickness changes in the borders around the form and I have to detect
this in my app to make some adjustments of some controls.  While we are
here, is there also a way to get the height and width of the title bar?

Thanks for your time,

Guy

2. scale manipulator question - MAYA

3. Drawing on the TitleBar of my Form

4. Hershey Fonts: Are there any out there?

5. How to make a form resizable and movable without showing the titlebar

6. 3ds max for students

7. Forms: Docking to screen edge and getting rid of titlebar

8. compiling vtk under Linux

9. Custom Toolbars?

10. Need advice on the techniques used to add icons to my custom Acrobat toolbar

11. Custom Toolbar Icons without the clipboard!

12. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

13. Custom Toolbar - PP7