Printing Image of all controls in picture box to 2nd picturebox

Printing Image of all controls in picture box to 2nd picturebox

Post by Jordan Richard » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a way to take the the image of all controls in a picture
box and add to a 2nd picture box?(without having to actual show the form,
just load it)
This would prolly solve my barcode/scaling problem.. So any help and I'll
forever greatful..
Jordan

1. Color Count of image in an image (or picturebox) control

Greetings,
I would appreciate any assistance that can be offered towards a VB6
function/routine, that will give the unique color count of an image
displayed preferrably in an image control, and optionally in picturebox
control using VB6.

Thank you for your assistance,

Greg Jones

2. random point on surface of cone

3. Print/save entire PictureBox w/ child controls

4. 2D Plotting

5. Printing a picturebox when it contains controls.

6. Hardware Acceleration

7. How to print graphics in picturebox control

8. Control instance image/picture control.

9. Control new image/picture control

10. Array into PictureBox into Image-Control

11. : Picturebox / Image control

12. Resource limits for picture box controls