Creating multi-page TIff file from separate Tif files

Creating multi-page TIff file from separate Tif files

Post by Keith Loma » Tue, 03 Aug 1999 04:00:00

My third-party scanning system creates a separate TIFF file for each scanned
page. Using VB6, I need to combine the scans into one multi-page TIFF file.
I have found some solutions on the web, but they are all expensive (for this
project).

I would have though that the steps required are not too great. Does anybody
have any suggestions?

By the way, changing the scanning system it not an option ;)
--
All responses appreciated,

Keith Lomax MCSE MCP+I