how to change Printer's margins?

Post by Priy » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Is there an API function that I can use to change the print margins ,
before printing a document through VB ? Is there any other way to change
the margins ?

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Priya
/\/\    Priya Marwaha
/ /_.\  Associate
\  /./  Cambridge Technology Partners (India)
 \/\/   Tel: +91-80-509-5600/5601/5305
        http://www.ctp.com/

how to change Printer's margins?

Post by Chilama » Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I haven't found an easy way to do this yet.  I accomplish the task by
setting a variable to the margin size I want and offseting all printing
using the number.

Hope that helps,
-Paul Chila

Post by Michaela Meie » Tue, 27 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> I haven't found an easy way to do this yet.  I accomplish the task by
> setting a variable to the margin size I want and offseting all printing
> using the number.

Hi,

Try this

  leftMargin=20 'mm
  printersMargin=printer.scalex(leftMargin,6,printer.scalemode)

  printer.scaleleft=-printersMargin
  printer.currentx=0

  for i=1 to 10
    printer.print"Line "&i