Newbie problem with colors

Post by Vahid Jahanpa » Sat, 17 May 2003 13:03:45

Greetings, Im stuck with the GetThemeColor function of the uxtheme
library. Can someone kind enough show me how to implement it in VB,
specially the COLORREF structure?

GetThemeColor(HTHEME hTheme, int iPartId, int iStateId, int iPropId, OUT
COLORREF *pColor);

Thanks for any help.

Newbie problem with colors

Post by Mike D Sutto » Sat, 17 May 2003 21:17:04

Quote:> Greetings, Im stuck with the GetThemeColor function of the uxtheme
> library. Can someone kind enough show me how to implement it in VB,
> specially the COLORREF structure?

> GetThemeColor(HTHEME hTheme, int iPartId, int iStateId, int iPropId, OUT
> COLORREF *pColor);

The COLORREF type is simply an alias for a 32-bit unsigned integer - AKA
"Long" in VB.
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://www20.brinkster.com/EDais/

Newbie problem with colors

Post by Vahid Jahanpa » Sun, 18 May 2003 08:08:20

Thanks Mike :).

>>Greetings, Im stuck with the GetThemeColor function of the uxtheme
>>library. Can someone kind enough show me how to implement it in VB,
>>specially the COLORREF structure?

>>GetThemeColor(HTHEME hTheme, int iPartId, int iStateId, int iPropId, OUT
>>COLORREF *pColor);

> The COLORREF type is simply an alias for a 32-bit unsigned integer - AKA
> "Long" in VB.
> Hope this helps,

>     Mike

>  -- EDais --

>  - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
> WWW: Http://www20.brinkster.com/EDais/

1. Newbie: Easy fix for color problem?

I just purchased Photoshop 7.0 and have a couple of books and am ready to
learn.  Just having gotten the program, I am playing around and opening up
images I have downloaded or taken with my digital camera but EVERYTHING
seems to have a horrible green tint to it.  The images look fine in Windows
XP Explorer and in MS Paint, but everything I open in Photoshop has this
green tint to it.  While I haven't cracked a book just yet, its a bit
discouraging off the bat.  Are there color settings that need tuning upon
first loading Photoshop?

Thanks for any words of wisdom.

2. Visit my Gallery....www.fh-zwickau.de/~bpf

3. Newbie Help: Color Calibration Problems?

4. Digital Elevation Models for the US on CD-ROMs

5. newbie printing bitmap colors problem

6. Seamless Textures 2!

7. PROBLEM: Colors change at different color depths

8. Looking for CCITT Group 4 display code

9. <newbie> Mirror color on the screen

10. POV newbie - color map

11. Color newbie needs help

12. Newbie Needs Help Editing Color

13. Please help a newbie with background color