Parallel port under Win2000

Post by david » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:21:53

Anyone know hot to use the parallel port under win2000?
Thanks

1. GOOD?: parallel port scanner

I am considering buying a Microtek C6 parallel poert scanner: it works with
NT, and uses the parallel port. I have been using SCSI scanner, so I'm
wondering about the performance of parallel port scanners. I can no longer
stick any more SCSI device on my SCSI chain, so parallel port seem a good
(if maybe slow) idea.

How slow are they, compared to SCSI ones? I intend to scan 8-20MB files.

cheers,

2. TMetafile converting

3. Connecting a scanner to a parallel port

4. unreal editor

5. Parallel Port on the INDY SiliconGraphics

6. render to part of viewport

7. PC board with parallel port

8. Motherboard suggestions.

9. GOOD?: parallel port scanner

10. parallel port zip drives

11. Connecting a scanner to a parallel port

12. Twain, Parallel Port and PS

13. TWAIN, Parallel Port and W95