Transport Mdi or Form

Post by ggc.. » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Does any have any ideal how to make a Mdi-Form or Form background color
invisible (transparent).

Transport Mdi or Form

Post by AE { : - » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

you could try subclassing the control and supressing the painting of the
Client area. you will probably need to some type of refresh on the
background but I don't think that would be particularly Difficult.

Alex

>Does any have any ideal how to make a Mdi-Form or Form background color
>invisible (transparent).

1. MDI Form, ZOrder of Componets vrs MDIchild forms

I have a app where I would like a component on the MDI Main form set
with alClient. The problem is that when I create MDIchild forms they are

displayed behind the component. I can use SendToBack on the component
but then it hides the component completely from view. Anyone know how I
can just have the MDIchild forms display over the component and still
have the component visible should you minimize the child forms?

Sincerely,
        Mark T.

2. Lip Sync Plugin?

3. Mdi forms and control box

4. graphic tablet

5. Mdi Form in full screen

6. Shell32 Icons

7. How to refresh/repaint a MDI form in VB

8. Translator from .DXF or .3DS to Wavefront .OBJ

9. Placing a picture on an MDI form

10. Invisible MDI Child Forms

11. KeyPress events for MDI form

12. How to set a palette for MDI form?

13. Get and Set Z order for MDI forms in VB5