Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???

Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???

Post by vandendriessche hei » Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I recently encounterd a strange problem.
I am developing an application that is to be run under 640 x 480 only.
If, for example, somebody starts Win 95 in 800x600, then changes the
screen resolution to 640x480, some forms don't start up in their right
position... (I am setting them to their right postion by giving in .left
and .top everytime the app is started).
It's just like the screen coordinates are changed???

1. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

I have a full-screen program and I want that when it loads the resolution
will change to 640x480.

* I don`t think I need a function that change Windows` resolution, because
usually in full-screen programs when I click Alt+Tab and switch to another
program the resolution is changed back to normal.

Thanks in advance.

Amir

2. FS: éncad NovaJet III w/ YARC RIP

3. Change screen resolution

4. Building Convex Polygons

5. Changing screen resolution, pixel doubling?

6. Renderer needed.

7. toolboxes goes back to default setting after change in screen resolution

8. How can I change the screen resolution??

9. How to change screen resolution ?

10. Changing the screen resolution in Windows 98

11. Changing the screen resolution in WindowsNT

12. Changing screen resolution