Non Rectangular form

Post by Sebastien Thuillie » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I just want to make a not rectangular form , i think i could use API to set
a Path or a Region , but i dont know which ?

Thks for help

Seb

Non Rectangular form

Post by Bj?rn Lundmar » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

See my answer:

Re: Transparent Form

There's an example provided

/ Bjoern

Remove 'nospam_' in reply-to address.

>Hi

>I just want to make a not rectangular form , i think i could use API to set
>a Path or a Region , but i dont know which ?

>Thks for help

>Seb

Non Rectangular form

Post by Pieter Philippaert » Thu, 22 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Take a look at the SetWindowRgn-function.

HTH,
Pieter Philippaerts
http://users.turboline.be/btl10148/

Sebastien Thuilliez heeft geschreven in bericht ...

Quote:>Hi

>I just want to make a not rectangular form , i think i could use API to set
>a Path or a Region , but i dont know which ?

>Thks for help

>Seb

1. Non-Rectangular Forms

I want to use transparent/non-rectangular forms.  This has to be CLX/Kylix
compatible.  I have a bitmap and I need to be able to make it transparent,
for use as the form.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. Printing images like 'Fit to Page'?

3. Non-rectangular form

4. PD program for displaying 3D graphs?

5. How to create a non rectangular form

6. Wrapping Text To Path

7. Non-Rectangular/Transparent Forms

8. looking for very inexpensive 3D card, PCI, for a PC.

9. Non rectangular viewports?

10. Software for non-rectangular geometry

11. Contour plotting on a non-rectangular grid