1. Using Animated Cursors in BCB3
OK, Ive already tried everything I can think of and I can't
use *.ani cursors in a resource file.
I would really like to be able to include animated cursors
in some of my projects without having to send along the
*.ani files and have the program look for and load them.
I posted a mesage with a similar title a few weeks ago.
I got some suggestions on using the BC5 resource file
editor to bring animated cursors into a resource file and
then including that file with my BCB3 project.
Well, I tried using both *.res files and *.rc files, but
I can't seem to "load" from the included file.
When using the "LoadFromResource" command, I get
an error stating "instruction not found", or something
to that effect.
Could someone please give me a step-by-step tutorial
on how to do this? For example, when I create the
resource file and the cursor is placed in an RCDATA
"folder" and named RCDATA_1, do I load by the
original filename, by RCDATA_1, or by
The views in this post are entirely my own and do not
reflect the position of the U.S. Air Force
2. X server for Macintosh
3. Icons, Animated Cursors, and Cursor Files
4. decimal separator
5. animated gifs to animated cursors
6. Inverse Kinematics
7. Animated gifs in a Vb6 windows app
8. How play an animated gif file in VB6
9. Animated Gif in VB6.0
10. vb6 Picturebox used in activex-control with access report
11. Using VB6 and GDI+ ( aka GDIPlus )?
12. PCL2Image conversion using VB6