avi recovery

Post by Jo » Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I have an .avi file with an unknown number of bytes truncated from the
end. Is there a utility that will allow me to recover and view the
remainder???

--
To reply remove the X's from my email address

1. avi recovery

I have an .avi file with an unknown number of bytes truncated from the
end. Is there a utility that will allow me to recover and view the
remainder???

--
To reply remove the X's from my email address

2. Why dosen't the ImageList_GetIcon API work?

3. Help with AVI recovery

4. Announce: 3DWin 4.5, a 3D file format converter with OpenGL Support

5. HELP!! Recovery of .TIF image

6. OT: Illustrator or Freehand?

7. fax recovery

8. HELP!!! Need Identity svga driver (0/1)

9. Quicktime File Recovery

10. Picture recovery...

11. Recovery from Graphics Error ?

12. OT - Image File Recovery Program Recommendations