How to creat GRF file in VB.

Post by Maoe » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:31:28

How to creat GRF file in VB.

1. Creating Tif Files from VB 5.0

Hi,

I am trying tyo experiment with graphics and I have found quite some stuff on
file formats like Gif/JPG and BMP etc. I am tryinf to take a text file or BMP
and output it as a tiff. Is there a DLL or ActiveX or anyhitng else I can use
?

Thanks

2. US CO - Visualization Software Lead / Imaging Software Engineer

3. TFACTOR slower than lock VB fill VB.color unlock VB

4. Squash and Stretch

5. Creating GIFs on the fly (VB/OLE/DDE)?

6. TrueType / Type 1 polygonizer?

7. Creating Graph on vb

8. povmac PPC native ?

9. Creating a VC dll for use in VB

10. Creating AVIs in VB

11. Creating Bitmaps in VB

12. Need help creating a screen saver with VB

13. Creating a look through lense effect in vb.