Imports from CorelDraw9

Post by Mike » Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:59:31

I'm using PM7.0 and CorelDraw9 in my classroom and am having difficulty
importing vector graphics into PageMaker - any suggestions.... the eps
placements do not seem to print to our HP5100ps printer...

Tx Mikey

Imports from CorelDraw9

Post by Mazl » Sun, 20 Apr 2003 10:30:58

How about exporting to WMF or AI (Adobe Illustrator)?

| I'm using PM7.0 and CorelDraw9 in my classroom and am having difficulty
| importing vector graphics into PageMaker - any suggestions.... the eps
| placements do not seem to print to our HP5100ps printer...
|
| Tx Mikey

Imports from CorelDraw9

Post by Mike Kelle » Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:08:14

I have no problems at all here - but I am printing to a Lexmark Optra E310
PS printer.

I would recommend exporting your CorelDraw9 EPS with the WMF preview.

Mike

Quote:> I'm using PM7.0 and CorelDraw9 in my classroom and am having difficulty
> importing vector graphics into PageMaker - any suggestions.... the eps
> placements do not seem to print to our HP5100ps printer...

> Tx Mikey

Imports from CorelDraw9

Post by Mike » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:34:54

thanks... these seem to create some printing problems - eps works well... tx
Mikey

> How about exporting to WMF or AI (Adobe Illustrator)?

> | I'm using PM7.0 and CorelDraw9 in my classroom and am having difficulty
> | importing vector graphics into PageMaker - any suggestions.... the eps
> | placements do not seem to print to our HP5100ps printer...
> |
> | Tx Mikey

Imports from CorelDraw9

Post by Mike » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:35:44

Thanks Mike.... it works perfectly so far!!!   Mikey

> I have no problems at all here - but I am printing to a Lexmark Optra E310
> PS printer.

> I would recommend exporting your CorelDraw9 EPS with the WMF preview.

> Mike

> > I'm using PM7.0 and CorelDraw9 in my classroom and am having difficulty
> > importing vector graphics into PageMaker - any suggestions.... the eps
> > placements do not seem to print to our HP5100ps printer...

> > Tx Mikey

1. Importing Gerber files in CorelDraw9

Hi all,
I wonder if there is a possibility to import Gerber-files into
CorelDraw ? Gerber files are files for photoplotters, mainly used in
to production of electronics Printed Circuit Boards.
Importing a bit-map of it is no good enough.
If there is no existing filter, how can one make such a thing ? Could
VBA do something like that ?
TIA
K. Lelong

2. Mixing images

3. Automation with CorelDraw9

4. UPGRADING 3ds4 -> MAX ? (Brian?)

5. need help on CorelDraw9- Text aligning

6. Fractal pics

7. Coreldraw9

8. scanning B&W negs w/afga snapscan 1236S/fotolook

9. coreldraw9 and intellieye

10. Viewer CorelDraw8 or CorelDraw9

11. CorelDraw9 & AutoCAD 2000

12. No Memory for scan CorelDraw9