Where to get Garamond(W1) Font

Post by Satpal Chande » Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:28:54

Hi,
     I created a document using PageMaker and used a font called
Garamond(W1).
I have had to reinstall my system and have lost this font, I can't remember
how I
managed to get it installed last time. I have installed everything that I
had last time but
the font isn't available and PageMaker asks for a substitution. I need this
font as it
slightly thicker the the normal garamond. I have compared the pdf output of
the old
one and the one with the normal garamond font.

Thanks

satpal

1. Apple Garamond Font

Hi.
I'm doing some graphics for a big Mac vendor here in vancouver and
something that I'd find very useful to have is the proprietary "Apple
Garamond" font that Apple uses for their stuff.
Does anybody have it? Is it anywhere to be found?
Don't hesitate to e-mail me.
Thanks.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+                                    +  If someone knows Sylvain Moreau,
+    "All you need is Pavlov."       +  he must be in California by now,

+                                    +              Alain Omer Duranceau
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. WANTED- ADOBE ACROBAT OEM SOFTWARE PACKS VERSIONS 6.0 AND UP...

3. W1 Image Adapt problem

4. Adjusting digital camera portrait colors

5. Apple Garamond

6. STORIES 4 Animations

7. Re :Cyrllic Garamond

8. PM 6.0 vs Garamond

9. saving as PDF and getting font problems

10. Getting a star from a font

11. Getting rid of fonts on bootup

12. Getting possible sizes for a font