REQ: PM 6.5 Templates

Post by Darkm » Mon, 05 May 1997 04:00:00

Need templates for brochures, newsletters, etc.  Where is a good place to find some??

REQ: PM 6.5 Templates

Post by Gene McCullag » Wed, 07 May 1997 04:00:00

> Need templates for brochures, newsletters, etc.  Where is a good place to find some??

www.desktoppublishing.com has many templates and lots of other useful
stuff. 95% is free for the taking.  Enjoy!

REQ: PM 6.5 Templates

Post by steve barre » Fri, 09 May 1997 04:00:00

Check out:   http://www.desktoppublishing.com/templ_pagemaker.html

>Need templates for brochures, newsletters, etc.  Where is a good place to find some??

1. Corporate ATM font has enlarge the file size of Pm 6.5 template

Hi,

I am currently carrying out some corporate design work for a customer
who has supplied their own ATM fonts. I have carried out work for them
before but they used to use Helvetica fonts.

So all that I have done is edited the PM 6.5 template to use the new
ATM fonts instead of Helvetica.

The result of this is that the file size of the subsequent work has
quadrupled. Why is this?

My machine set up is a follows:

Win 98se
PM 6.5
Adobe type manager deluxe v 4.0

2. How to create a bitmap mask

3. Templates for diplomas (PM 6.5)

4. Save text in .gif format?

5. PM 6.5 Plus Template Fonts

6. How to make the fast QT-films?

7. Multi-Page Template of Text Frames. PM 6.5

8. Warp & Distort Images Plugin???

9. PM 6.0/6.5 Template Needed

10. Where are PM 6.5 Calendar Templates?

11. PM 6.5 Biz Card Template Script doesn't work

12. PM 6.5: Import of Word for Windows tables into PM 6.5

13. Help needed converting PM 6.5 libary to PM 7