Moniter Profile for Shamrock

Post by Timothy Smi » Sat, 17 Aug 1996 04:00:00

How do I find the moniter profile on the web (or anywhere)for a Shamrock SRC
1402 to use in the colour management of Pagemaker 6.

1. Moniter calibration

Please let me know if this is not the correct group to post this question
to, but I need to know if there is a software program that will run on
win95 that will allow me to calibrate my moniter similar to the way the
gamma control on Macintosh systems works?  Please, please, please e-mail
me if there is such a program and I will sing praises to your name
forever! Thank you for any help.
--
Bruce A. Wheadon

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~baw5842

2. *,ufo file viewer

3. Moniter 16 bit or 24 bit color help ?

4. Best Machine for Maya

5. Dual Moniters

6. Anyone using Premiere4.2 and PVR with Lightwave?

7. MONITER SETUP

8. Print Moniter Problem

9. Moniter calibration

10. Moniters...anyone?