Illustration

Post by MITC » Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Do you like to write letters on your Mac or PC? Please visit my website to
view illustrations on which you can actually enter your own creative
writing input to make your correspondence even more special. Also great for
publications, documents, ads and headings for all of the above.
http://www.artvertising.com

Illustration

Post by Artvertisin » Thu, 10 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Do you like to write letters on your Mac or PC? You can compose great
illustrated correspondence with PageMaker. Please visit my website to view
illustrations on which you can actually enter your own creative writing
input to make your letters and your publications, documents and ads even
more special than usual.    http://www.artvertising.com