When typing one or more letter's in pm65, other line on that spread have different tracking"....

When typing one or more letter's in pm65, other line on that spread have different tracking"....

Post by Kajzic » Sat, 31 May 2003 22:26:04

1. example.
I have good layout with 10, 20...pages. When typ only 1 charachter in
original font in any place, this change tracking around current spread on
several different paragraph and composition this paragraph's is changed. I
have Win2000 Server.
This is very big problem for me.
Fonts no have custom tracking and all style parameter is correct?

Please, help...

When typing one or more letter's in pm65, other line on that spread have different tracking"....

Post by Gordon Wool » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 09:21:01

Check if you have the "Compose to..." in Document setup for a printer
which is installed on your system. This seems like the kind of problem
you get when the Compose to setting defaults to composing for a screen
setting -- everything stays OK until you try to edit something.

Quote:>1. example.

--
Gordon Woolf
The Worsley Press <www.worsleypress.com>

1. One mac can't print pagemaker files, others OK.

Mac problem:  The mac in question is printing to a queue on a novell 3
server, selected in the chooser.  Printing from ordinary apps like
simpletext and netscape works, but printing from pagemaker fails.  The
printer spits out a page that says:

ERROR: configurationerror
OFFENDING COMMAND: setpagedevice
STACK:

I studied some postscript in the past but I've long since forgotten
what setpagedevice does.  Anyway, other macs work, the problem is only
with this one machine.
Should I reinstall PageMaker?  Or is there a simpler workaround such
as deleting some preferences file?

Have fun
Alan

2. Need converter *.3ds -> *.dxf, *.3ds or anything other useable

3. 'Greyscale spreading'

4. Thanks to Smeg and Bobo.

5. Printer's spread

6. default explorer file icon

7. ** PRINTER'S SPREADS in Quark?

8. OT: pros/cons of refurbishing old monitor

9. Indesign Printer's Spreads???

10. Rotated True-Type Letters in Canvas

11. how to create mythbuster type of letters

12. Type: bottom of letters cut off?

13. Drawing different line types at different line width