Where are PM 6.5 Calendar Templates?

Post by Roberto Albino » Wed, 09 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I cant seem to find the calendar templates i used to use in PM 6 in PM 6.5.
Did I make an installation error or were they just not included?

Post by Fred B Dimo » Wed, 09 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> I cant seem to find the calendar templates i used to use in PM 6 in PM 6.5.
> Did I make an installation error or were they just not included?

Look in Scripts !!

Fred Dimond

--
Despite the wind, rain, snow and ice,the sun WILL shine tomorrow

1. Corporate ATM font has enlarge the file size of Pm 6.5 template

Hi,

I am currently carrying out some corporate design work for a customer
who has supplied their own ATM fonts. I have carried out work for them
before but they used to use Helvetica fonts.

So all that I have done is edited the PM 6.5 template to use the new
ATM fonts instead of Helvetica.

The result of this is that the file size of the subsequent work has
quadrupled. Why is this?

My machine set up is a follows:

Win 98se
PM 6.5
Adobe type manager deluxe v 4.0

2. Any thoughts on graphics tablets????Wacom, Calcomp, etc

3. Templates for diplomas (PM 6.5)

4. L[6] and games

5. PM 6.5 Plus Template Fonts

6. 3D Rotation of a 2D image

7. Multi-Page Template of Text Frames. PM 6.5

8. New Redux & Phentermine User

9. PM 6.0/6.5 Template Needed

10. PM 6.5 Biz Card Template Script doesn't work

11. REQ: PM 6.5 Templates

12. PM 6.5: Import of Word for Windows tables into PM 6.5

13. Help needed converting PM 6.5 libary to PM 7