PageMaker 6.5 and French Dictionary

Post by DavidNoa » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:33:08

How do I install the French dictionary in PM 6.5. The English version
is installed, but I need the French for some translation. Can I
install the French dictionary by moving a file to a folder or do I
have to reinstall the application.

Thanks,

David

PageMaker 6.5 and French Dictionary

Post by Gordon Wool » Thu, 01 May 2003 07:12:54

PageMaker has a very good Custom install system, where you can
deselect installing the full program and just make your selection from
filters, plugins etc. For many of these operations you don't even have
to re-enter your registration code, though I'm not sure without
checking if that applies to dictionaries.

Quote:>How do I install the French dictionary in PM 6.5. The English version

--
Gordon Woolf
The Worsley Press <www.worsleypress.com>