Corporate ATM font has enlarge the file size of Pm 6.5 template

Corporate ATM font has enlarge the file size of Pm 6.5 template

Post by Nick Penlebu » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:26:33

Hi,

I am currently carrying out some corporate design work for a customer
who has supplied their own ATM fonts. I have carried out work for them
before but they used to use Helvetica fonts.

So all that I have done is edited the PM 6.5 template to use the new
ATM fonts instead of Helvetica.

The result of this is that the file size of the subsequent work has
quadrupled. Why is this?

My machine set up is a follows:

Win 98se
PM 6.5
Adobe type manager deluxe v 4.0

1. PM 6.5 Plus Template Fonts

I just bought PM6.5 plus for Windows and I need to install the template
fonts but since I'm not using NT I can't use the ATM Lite that comes with it
to install the fonts.  Is there an alternate way of installing these fonts
when using W98?  Thanks a lot.

--
Ariel Daz

ICQ:  15196746

2. DXF Sites beside Avalon Site

3. Templates for diplomas (PM 6.5)

4. Superimposing images - help

5. Multi-Page Template of Text Frames. PM 6.5

6. Help With Harvard Graphics for Windows!

7. PM 6.0/6.5 Template Needed

8. Where are PM 6.5 Calendar Templates?

9. PM 6.5 Biz Card Template Script doesn't work

10. REQ: PM 6.5 Templates

11. PM 6.5: Import of Word for Windows tables into PM 6.5

12. PM 6.5 frame sizes