TrueType font appears on screen, but doesn't print

TrueType font appears on screen, but doesn't print

Post by Phil Ha » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:35:06

I'm having trouble getting a TT Papyrus Regular font to print out of
Pagemaker 7.0.  It appears fine on the screen, but as Courier on the
output.  It prints fine from MS Word.  I'm using Mac OS 9.1 and
printing to a Lexmark C720 laser printer.   Ideas?

1. DVD menu screen doesn't appear when inserting....Ulead Movie Factory

I've created a vcd using ulead movie factory with three separate mpegs.
I've added a menu but on inserting the disk the first mpeg plays, I only get
the menu when I press stop.
Should I have created one mpeg instead of three separate ones, or is there
another reason/something I haven't done?
Many thanks,
Will

2. HEIDI for Matrox mill 2 working with MAX 2

3. Printed copy doesn't look like what's on screen

4. Service Pack 2C installation problem

5. TrueType fonts won't print from PM6.5

6. Graphic driver errors

7. Truetype Fonts do not appear in Pagemaker

8. Exporting renderered images

9. Persuasion 4.0: Size of printed object doesn't match screen size

10. print colour doesn't match screen

11. Printer doesn't print correct fonts

12. 3DS Max utility plugin doesn't appear?!?

13. why doesn't my message appear