PM65 (Win) to print to Apple CLW (how?)

Post by AUSTRALI » Sun, 19 Oct 1997 04:00:00

We have an Apple CLW connected to our PC and would like to print to it from
PM6.5, any ideas?

CJH

Post by Jeffrey LaMarc » Tue, 21 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> We have an Apple CLW connected to our PC and would like to print to it from
> PM6.5, any ideas?

> CJH

PowerPrint.

1. Damn screens, PM65 won't print them from HP2100M

How does this always happen at the most crucial time of a persons' carrer?
Maybe you could help?
A graphic was created in Photoshop 5.0 (grayscale) with a screen of 85line
45angle.
The graphic is a .tif file, so the screen could be altered in PM65 too.
In Pagemaker 6.5, it was placed, screen adjusted and printed out on the
HP2100M,
"a Postscript compatible LaserJet". All I got was the default screen of the
image.
I reinstalled PM65, reinstalled the PS print driver, checked the placement
of folders & files(not completely sure on that part). Still no dice. Am I
missing something.
If you can help, please do. I check frequently for replys and if you need
more info I'll do my best to answer yours so you could answer mine. Thank
you.

2. Strange BUG on Personal Irises (HELP!)

3. Canon BJC 4200 won't print properly with Pm65

4. HELP:freehand/draw/illustrator

5. PM65 won't start

6. Moving selection, Enlightenment windowmanager

7. CMS setup in PM65 Win?

8. PM65 won't start with Win98

9. missplaced setup of objects when PM65 is set to custom paper sizes when printed

10. PM65-Illegal Operation During Print

11. small size printing w/ PM65

12. Help with OPI error when printing FreeHand eps in PM65