InDesign Problem in WinXP

Post by Colma » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:36:24

Hi all.

InDesign 2 (Spanish version) doesn't seem to recognize the keyboard
language, but it sometimes does in an erratic way (it does not accept
accentuated vowels - - or the "??" signs). This seems to happen in
Illustrator 10 a well. Has enyone experienced this? Could anybody suggest a
solution? The rest of the programs recognize the language perfectly? It
seems an Adobe issue.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this post has already been discussed.

1. multimonitor - Radeon 8500 - OpenGL - winXP - win2k - LW ---- problems

Hello,
I know this has been discused before but since I'm desperate to find
solution...

I have a problem of ATI Radeon 8500 graphic card not displaying OpenGL in
Lightwave 7.0b (and other) on secondary monitor in WinXP.
I searched for help everywhere (waiting for ATI support respons right now).
I found a "partly" workaround for OpenGL on secondary monitor and if anyone
is interested it's described here:
http://www.newtek.com/discus/messages/2/21237.html?1018522655

I'm interested in how many of you are actualy running this particular
graphic card:
- in WinXP on multiple monitors and that you don't have any problems with
OpenGL in Lightwave
- in Win2000 -"-

I'm trying to evaluate if it would help if I return back to win2000.
Post also any other problems you have with this graphic card so we can all
help each other.

Thank you in advance,

Jure J.

2. utility - file conversion / JPEG to MS Win xx -BMP

3. WinXP little problem.

4. woohoo no more funchina virii, and I am back from the dead

5. winxp display mode problems

6. Converting Polygon objects -> splines

7. problem with DEFAULT_FONT WinXP/Win2000

8. D3D, Texture Mapping, and whatever

9. A problem using Paint method under WINXP....

10. WinXP screen redraw / color problem

11. Problems w/TImageList (SP2, WinXP)

12. Adobe InDesign 1.0 =Image Import Problem

13. InDesign PDF output problem (images in polygon frames)