PM 3.02/Mac to PM 6.5/PC

Post by Doug Burges » Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:00:00

My wife did a lot of work on our old Mac and we would like to
bring it to the PC.

Can anybody suggest a path?

Doug Burgess
Fremont, CA

PM 3.02/Mac to PM 6.5/PC

Post by Vandenberg » Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:00:00

: My wife did a lot of work on our old Mac and we would like to
: bring it to the PC.

: Can anybody suggest a path?

: Doug Burgess
: Fremont, CA

Try Dataviz. They have a product that will read Mac disks and will
convert from Mac formats to PC. I don't know whether you can convert
from ver 3 to 6.5 without loss. Call them and ask. 203 268-0030.
I was successful in converting most of my wife's Mac stuff but I went from
4 to 4. I converted the files to (PC)PM 4. Open the file with PM 4 on the PC
and then did a save and then opened in PM 6.

Pieter Vandenberg

1. converting from win pm 3.1 to mac pm 6.5

i know the manual says i first have to convert the 3.1 in version to 6.5
win. but i don't have a pc, so is there any other way i can use all my old
pm 3.1 files in a new mac running 6.5. i don't watch this group, so please
answer by email. any help is much appreciated.

                 regards,
                            Jim Nollman

2. EG UK 94 Conference -- Oxford

3. PM 6.5: Import of Word for Windows tables into PM 6.5

4. 3D Animation

5. PM 6.5 on Mac and PC -- share files?

6. HELP ! iv2obj converter

7. PM 6.5 on Mac and/or PC

8. PM PC to PM Mac conversion tool?

9. How to make pc PM.5 file to Mac PM.5

10. Help needed converting PM 6.5 libary to PM 7

11. Open PM 6.5 docs in PM 6.01?

12. Mac PM 6.5 and Mac OS 8.1